Link to your individual collections by creating a new linklist in the Navigation section of the admin.
You can then have it appear here by choosing your new linklist under Customize Theme / Sidebar.
Replacement Air Chambers
Direct Connect to Sleep Number® Beds
AIRPRO Replacement Air Chambers
- Direct Connect to Sleep Number® Beds by Select Comfort® (M-236 Adaptor Required)
- Direct Connect to Comfortaire® Beds with Open Hose .5 ID Hose (No Adaptor Required)
- Direct Connect to Boyd®/Boyd Specialty Sleep® and Amnat®/American National® (F-236 Adaptor Required)
- We Do Not Sell Select Comfort® or Sleep Number® Comfortaire® Brand Air Chambers.
- We do not sell the Boyd®/Boyd Specialty Sleep® and Amnat®/American National® Air Chambers.
Replacing a leaking or damaged Sleep Number® Bed Air Chamber or Bladder with our No Gap No Sag Design Air Chambers will require a adaptor hose. Easily replace your Sleep Number® bed air chambers with easy to use adaptor hoses that we make.
DIRECTIONS for replacing a Sleep Number® Bed Air Chamber with AIRPRO Air Chambers with NEW DIRECT CONNECT DESIGN
M-236 Direct Connection to Sleep Number® Bed Pump Hose Fittings…..Directions for replacing a Sleep Number® bed air chamber are easier than ever with AIRPRO Direct Connect!
- Begin by unzipping your pillow top mattress cover and removing the foam cover and support rail at the head of your Sleep Number® Bed.
- Locate the air hoses, you will need to know how many hoses go to each air chamber and which Connector they attach with, some 4 hose pumps have 1 smaller hose per side.
- Remove the air hoses from the air chamber (if possible) and remove the F-236 Connector from your Sleep Number® pump hoses and replace with F-236.
- Direct Connect your new AIRPRO Air Chamber M-236 to the new F-236 Fittings on your Sleep Number® Bed Pump hose and inflate.
This is the easiest way to replace you're Sleep Number® bed air chamber.