Link to your individual collections by creating a new linklist in the Navigation section of the admin.
You can then have it appear here by choosing your new linklist under Customize Theme / Sidebar.
AIRPRO Air Bed Pumps - Direct Connection Design only from AirBedPros
- Direct Connect to Sleep Number® Bed Parts
- Super Quiet Design with 2 Wired Remote Controls
High Quality & Affordable - AirPRO Air Bed Pumps are Compatible with Sleep Number® Bed Parts by using Adaptor Hoses to connect our replacement Pumps to your Sleep Number® Bed parts.
You will need to know if you have 1 hose going to each air chamber or 2 hoses going to each air chamber.
- Direct Connection to Sleep Number® Beds by Select Comfort®
- Direct Connection to Boyd®/Boyd Specialty Sleep® and Amnat®/American National®
- We do not sell Select Comfort® or Sleep Number® brand air bed pumps
- We do not sell Boyd®/Boyd Specialty Sleep® and Amnat®/American National®
DIRECTIONS for Replacing a Sleep Number® bed pump with AIRPRO Replacement Air Bed Pumps
- Start by locating your pump and check to see how many hoses are on it. You will have either 1 or 2 hoses going to each air chamber.
- You will need to cut the hoses off of your Sleep Number® bed pump as close to the pump as you can.
- Using the Adaptor Hose - Push barbed end of Adaptor Hose inside your hoses.
- Connect Adaptor Hose to AIRPRO Pump, then connect to your Sleep Number® air chambers.
If you have questions about how to replace a Sleep Number® bed pump, please call (314) 599-2777
We do not sell Sleep Number® pumps, SleepIQ® technology, or any other Sleep Number® or Select Comfort® products or services and we are in No Way Affiliated with the Select Comfort® Corp. Sleep Number®, Select Comfort®, and SleepIQ® are registered trademarks of the Select Comfort Corporation. The information on this site is strictly for comparison/adaptability purposes.