Link to your individual collections by creating a new linklist in the Navigation section of the admin.
You can then have it appear here by choosing your new linklist under Customize Theme / Sidebar.
AIRPRO Beds offer similar single or dual adjustable features as Sleep Number® Beds by Select Comfort® with a wider range of settings.
- We "do not" sell Sleep Number® brand beds, parts, products or services and are in no way affiliated with the Select Comfort® Corporation.
Compare AIRPRO Air Bed Pump Comfort Settings
AIRPRO Beds offer a solid state design air bed pump that provides up to 50 comfort settings per side,
Compared to Sleep Number® Beds that offer 20 preset Sleep Number® settings per side.
AIRPRO Beds are designed with you in mind!
At AirBed Pros, we are proud to offer the AirPRO beds made with the high quality air bed parts to help you get the great night's sleep you need night after night. With features like one or two adjustable air chambers, a single-unit design, extra quiet pneumatic pumps, wooden frames and 50 unique comfort settings, these AirPRO beds offer features Sleep Number® Beds do not.
In addition, the extra quiet pumps leverage a pneumatic design and pistons for maximum ease of inflation. Every component of AirPRO beds have been designed to maximize the life of the bed while delivering you maximum flexibility and comfort, allowing you to awaken refreshed every morning.
Smart, No-Gap No-Sag Design Air Chambers that Deliver Quality
From the outset, the design of the AirPRO bed is top-notch. These industry-leading airbeds are made from high quality air bed parts and designed to deliver optimal restful sleep for you. When you purchase an AirPRO bed, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Two adjustable air chambers—with our No-Gap No-Sag Design so each person can get the level of inflation he or she desires
- 50 unique comfort settings per side—for maximum configurability guaranteed to provide just the right feel to anyone
- Reinforced foam support rails—locks air chambers together preventing dipping and sagging in the middle of the bed
- Inflator that connects at the pump, not the air chamber for ease of use
Contact AirBed Pros to get your new AirPRO bed today - Call / Text (314) 599-2777