If you have been struggling with How to find the air leak in your Sleep Number® Bed, I can help. My name is Brandon, and I am the inventor of a Patent Pending Air Leak Repair Kit Compatible with Sleep Number® Beds Pump and Air Chamber Parts to form the air tight seal.
"We do not sell Sleep Number® Beds and we are in no way affiliated with the Select Comfort® Corp. The use of their trademarked names is for compatibility purposes only."
To find the Air Leak in your Sleep Number® Bed, begin by;
- Removing your bedding and linens
- Unzipping your mattress cover
- Removing the cover and foam support layers
- Remove the foam rail at the head of the bed to see the air hoses
- Disconnect the air hoses from the air chambers
- Inspect the fittings for cracks, broken o-rings, or loose fitting connections
- Switch the hoses from the left side to the right
- Switch the remote controls from the left side to the right
- Then inflate to see if the air leak has moved
If the air leak stays on the same side, it is most likely the air chamber or broken o-ring
If the air leak moves, it is most likely the pump or hose connectors
Either way, the best thing (Least Expensive) you can do is add the Deluxe Air Leak Repair Kit from AirBedPros.com to eliminate the connectors from being an issue and retest the system. If you find you need a pump or air chamber, we can reverse the hose to make it connect our parts to your Sleep Number® Bed.
If you have questions or would like to place an order please call (314) 599-2777
We do not sell Sleep Number® Beds and we are in no way affiliated with the Select Comfort® Corp. The use of their trademarked names is for compatibility purposes only.