How to Replace a Sleep Number® Bed Pump with AIRPRO Pump
AIRPRO Replacement Air Bed Pumps are Compatible with Sleep Number® beds by using adaptor hoses we make. They are easy to use for converting your usable Sleep Number® parts to our replacement AIRPRO Air Bed Parts.
We do not sell Sleep Number® bed pumps, and we are in no way affiliated with the Select Comfort Corp.
The first thing you will need to know to Replace a Sleep Number® Bed Pump is -
- How Many Hoses Does Your Sleep Number® Bed Pump Have?
There are 5 Options
- 1 Hose = Single or Twin Size Bed with Only 1 Air Hose.
- 2 Hoses = A. Single or Twin Bed with 2 Hoses going to 1 Air Chamber.
- 2 Hoses = B. Dual Chamber Bed with 1 Hoses Per Side. (MOST POPULAR)
- 4 Hoses = A. 2 Hoses Per Air Chamber - 1 small hose and 1 large hose per side.
- 4 Hoses = B. 2 Hoses Per Side - Both Same Size Hoses.
We offer 2 styles of Adaptor Hoses to help you Replace Your Sleep Number® Bed Pump.
- Single Port Sleep Number® Bed Air Chamber to AIRPRO Pump Adaptor Hose
- Dual Port Sleep Number® Bed Air Chamber to AIRPRO Pump Adaptor Hose
Direction for Replacing Your Sleep Number® Bed Pump
You will need to cut the hoses off of your Sleep Number® Bed Pump, and push the barbed end of the adaptor hose inside your Sleep Number® Bed Pump hoses so you can connect to Your Sleep Number® Bed Air Chambers.