Air Bed Parts to repair Bed Sagging - by Brandon Fry
If you have been suffering with a bed that sags, we can help, we offer replacement support foam air bed parts to help reduce the effects you may be experiencing.
Our Replacement Support Foam Rails are designed with a nylon mesh wrap that connects the left side to the right and the head to the foot as sean in video above to lock the air chambers together.
By adding this interlocking design to your existing Bed, it will lock the air chambers together preventing the air chambers from sliding apart causing gaps form in the middle of your bed, causing rolling to the middle when the zipper cover stretches out. Preventing Bed Sagging
Adding a Support Foam Insert from our Air Bed Parts selection will help take up the extra space inside the cover of your zippered cover and add support back that may be lost over years of use.
If you still have questions about Bed Sagging, or How To Repair your bed you can call AirBed Pros - we will be happy to help. We can provide you with quick easy tips to repair Bed Sagging and we ship our air bed parts out fast, so call to get yours ordered today @ (314) 599-2777
AIRPRO Replacement Air Bed Parts are compatible with Sleep Number® beds by Select Comfort and other top line retailers of air beds like;
- Dream Number Beds - No Longer on the market
- Comfortaire® Beds - Comfort Craft® Innomax®
- Luxury Support® Adjust a Rest® American National®
- Boyd Specialty Sleep® Dorma Sealy Simmons Serta and more.
- We do not sell American National® or Boyd Specialty Sleep® beds, parts, products or services. and we are in no way affiliated with American National® or Boyd Specialty Sleep®. The use of their trademarked names is for adaptability and compatibility of air bed parts only.
- We do not sell Sleep Number® beds, parts, products or services. and we are in no way affiliated with the Select Comfort Corp. The use of their trademarked names is for adaptability and compatibility of air bed parts only.
- Not sure if our Air Bed Parts will fit your bed? Just call (314) 599-2777 for quick service.