AIRPRO Hot Cold Mattress Temperature Control
Sleep Number® Bed Dual Temp
|AIRPRO Hot Cold Control Unit||Sleep Number® Bed Dual Temp|
|Offers temperature readout||Yes, 55 degrees cold / 112 degrees hot||No, Offers 5 settings Hot to Cold|
|Compare Retail Price||Starting at $449.99 in Twin XL||Starting at $1099.99 in Twin XL|
Unlike the Sleep Number® Bed Dual Temp system, you can select your desired tempurature by degrees in the AIRPRO Hot Cold Mattress Tempoerature Control System.
The main difference between our product and a Sleep Number® Bed Dual Temp is how it operates.
A Sleep Number Dual Temp operates by a fan blowing air from a compressor though a hose to the inside of the mattress overlay.
AIRPRO Hot & Cold Mattress Tempurature Controls from Airbedpros have compressor units for each side that regulate the tempurature of Fluid Water and circulate it through a mattress pad overlay that allows the tempurature you have choosen to radiate up through the bed to you. This offers a more controlled tempurature level through the night for both sleepers.
Slip on a mattress tempurature control pad from Airbedpros.com today for increased comfort in the night and to prevent those tempurature swings that come with over heating or kicking the covers off to cause cold nights.
We do not sell Select Comfort® or Sleep Number® Dual Temp Mattress Temperature Control Units, and are in no way affiliated with the Select Comfort® corporation.
Select Comfort® Sleep Number® and Dual Temp are registered trademarks. The information on this site in regards to Select Comfort® and Sleep Number® Dual Temp is strictly for comparison purposes only.
Customer Reviews for AIRPRO Hot Cold Temp Control
Betty St Louis - 5 Stars
"We shopped around and this was the Lowest Price Online, This site rocks!"
Pros - I was able to purchase a Queen Single Unit for my Mother because she sleeps alone.
Cons - Set Up, we had many questions during set up looking at the directions.
I'm not sure why I waited so long, It is worth every penny! I'm enjoying the cold nights more now that I have Heat in bed.
If you are looking for a Hot Cold Mattress Temperature Control Pad, skip the mall and visit AirBedPros.com. Brandon has everything you need at the Lowest Prices Online.
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Frank G. Vermont - 4 Stars
No More Sleeping Hot!
Pros - wireless remote, Soothing sound from flowing water in the compressor.
Cons - we had to add water after about a month when we noticed my side was not cooling.
We simply added 7 parts water and 1 part Hydrogen Peroxide. We really like the dual unit, it works well to control temp in bed.
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Hot Cold Mattress Temperature Control Units
Compare to similar features in the Sleep Number® Dual Temp at less than half the price.
Relax and enjoy relief from hot and cold tempurature in bed. Select from settings as cold as 48 degrees all the way to 112 degrees hot, the choice is yours. Dual Units allow each sleeper to choose their own comfort setting.
Hot 2 Cold Mattress Termperature Controls offer;
- Single or dual zone units with wireless remote controls.
- Regulate Tempurature to prevent hot and cold swings in the night.
- Relax sore aching muscles with heat settings up to 112 degrees.
- Eliminate Hot Sweats at night with settings down to 48 degrees.
- Reduce Heating and Cooling cost's by lowering the thermastat at home.
Tips for care of your Hot Cold Mattress Temperature Control Unit
Recommendations for keeping your Hot Cold Mattress Temperature Control system running efficiently:
- Periodically remove and clean dust screen at the intake vent under the handle.
- Use can of compressed air (or similar) to blow through the intake vent under the handle removing dust and debris.
- Periodically add one cap full of hydrogen peroxide into the reservoir to keep the circulation system clean. Procedure: Set temperature to 75 degrees F. Remove the reservoir cap and add the Hydrogen Peroxide.
- LEAVE THE RESERVOIR CAP OFF TILL BUBBLES STOP FORMING. The hydrogen peroxide will react with the dirt or other foreign particles to clean the system. Once the reaction has stopped (bubbles no longer form), replace the cap, reset the temperature to your desired sleep temperature and enjoy.
If you have added any other substance to your water reservoir previously (such as vinegar), please flush they system before adding hydrogen peroxide.
- Insure there is ample space around the control unit for ventilation. The Control unit utilizes fresh air to cool the electronics, so sufficient fresh air is necessary for optimal performance and long life of your system. Clearance of 24 inches on all sides is recommended.
- Frequently inspect the connection tubes to insure there are no kinks or restrictions that may prevent free flow of the water through your system.
Please feel free to contact our Customer Service with questions or concerns regarding your Hot Cold Mattress Temperature Control Unit.
For Customer Service or to Place an order Click Here or call Brandon Fry 314-599-2777